HK-Schools.com Webinar: Getting into Oxford and Harvard
Updated: Mar 29, 2022
Join our exclusive webinar to get insights into the admissions process of top universities from our speaker, Ruth. Ruth is a 2nd year law student studying at Oxford University on a fully paid, merit based Jardine Scholarship. Before attending Oxford, she attended German Swiss International School where she achieved 10 A*s on her IGCSESs and a 45/45 on her IBDP. She was also accepted by Harvard University.
Join us as we discuss:
· Education journey
· Developing your narrative
· What it takes to get to 45/45 on the IBDP
· Why law? Qualities schools look for in law students
· UK vs US Universities application process
· The interview
- April 23rd, 2022 - 6-7PM (HKT) - Zoom webinar
Sign up here: https://bit.ly/3qDXUJn
Interested in applying for Top Universities?
HK-Schools.com is an admissions expert that focuses on school selection, applications, interview prep and entrance examinations for top schools around the world.